4/2016 – Present
Principal Software Architect – Development Services
- Responsible as an architectural resource to development services (~250 people) department. Ranging from technology recommendations, configurations and gotchas.
- Mentoring individuals and teams with good practices regarding SDLC as well as software architecture.
- Evaluating possible adoption of new technologies as well as research and development of technologies for solutions where we need to create something for our purposes where nothing else cuts it.
- Creating threat model for containerization adoption across the organization
- Design and led effort to develop framework for generating and validating petabytes of pseudo random data to scale
CyberPoint International LLC
6/2014 – to 4/2016
Senior Software Architect
- Responsible for the architecture as well as implementation of many major system components. Including data persistence, data processing, and externally faced APIs and the dynamic intelligent workflow system.
- Having to handle multiple technologies and platforms as the product continues to grow and mature.
- Lead the effort to select a new technology for the data storage engine that DarkPoint runs on. Vetted a half a dozen options tearing them apart and rapid prototyping.
- Technologies include: Java, Docker, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, OrientDB, ElasticSearch, Riak, Hibernate, Spring Framework, AngularJS